Phase II is less restrictive and looks like college roommates living together in a home. Phase II is available for those who have been successful in the Phase I and wish to continue to stay in a clean and sober environment. Residents may apply for Phase II after one month living in Phase I and the availability of rooms. Most other sober living facilities can not provide this and the residents move away to become lost without the peer support they have become accustomed to. There are 11 Phase II houses located in beautiful neighborhoods close to the CSTL's Main Block. Rents in Phase II, which includes all furnishings, kitchen needs and all utilities run about one-third of what one bedroom furnished apartments rent for in the area. All rooms are private single occupancy and the houses are modern, clean, roomy and comfortable. The kitchens are well equipped and many residents cook or barbeque together for a "family style" setting. Most houses have between 4 and 6 residents.
In Phase II residents may continue on with the lifestyle and support system that were acquired during their stay in Phase I.
Phase II Key Benefits:
- Stable living arrangement in nice homes in beautiful neighborhoods.
- Completely furnished single rooms.
- Cable TV in all common area living rooms. Cable TV outlets provided in all bedrooms.
- All utilities paid.
- Close to public transportation.
- Free parking.
- Nice yards and barbeque areas.
- Still connected to the Clean & Sober Community.
- Still have accountability.
- May stay as long as they like as long as they are clean and sober. (We have residents live with us for years.)
- Can have overnight guests.
- Credit cards accepted
- Professional reference letters available.
- LOW MONTHLY RENT ALL INCLUSIVE...NO HIDDEN CHARGES